New gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam McNally

Hi all I am going to look at two second hand guns tomorrow at the local gun shop, and just wanted two know everyone's opinions good or bad. They are a browning 725 sportier and a beretta 686E. Thanks in advance

Hi all I am going to look at two second hand guns tomorrow at the local gun shop, and just wanted two know everyone's opinions good or bad. They are a browning 725 sportier and a beretta 686E. Thanks in advance
Whichever feels best to you, ideally that means feels best during a trial, not just the shop.

Yes, I agree with Will.  And both great guns to get started on too.  

Would a gun shop tend to allow a trail of second hand or any gun for that matter
I wouldn't buy without shooting it and wouldn't buy from somewhere that wouldn't let me......

Very different guns with rather different feel. most people sit on one side of italian/japanese fence or other.

Last edited by a moderator:
and what HDAV says.

I really liked the look of the berettas but the browning felt right to me but everyone is different, to me looks don't break clays

I can only confirm what others have said, particularly with these two guns. The Beretta and the 725 are very different in their feel (I have shot both of them)

I know what I think of these two is of no real value to you, as you really do need to use and feel which one is right for you. But I'm bound to say the 725 would get my vote over the E, all day long. But as I say, that's a personal opinion, they are both very fine guns.

Latest posts

Back