New ground , The Clay Shooting Company

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have loved to gone but suffering man flu didn't even get to my local shoot this morningĀ  :yell: Ā will be interested in next shoot for sureĀ  :imsohappy:

Thank you to you all for the support yesterday .

im planning the next shoot to be Saturday 40th MarchĀ 

hopefully this will be a registered shoot by thenĀ 

i still need some scorers so if youā€™re interested in shooting and helping out on a stand for half of the day please let me know ASAPĀ 

07971475916 many thanksĀ 

If we are moving to 40 days per calendar month, I for one would be fully in favour. I would stand a much better chance of fitting work, family commitments and shooting in.

Yes I spoke to Steven at Owls he asked if I was coming but Iā€™ve got to wait for my dishwasher so probably wonā€™t make it.
Am nearly speechless šŸ˜‰ sorry to have missed seeing you thursday and hope you are feeling better

Despite having a poor time today with the stuff at range, Iā€™d like to say the shoot itself was really good. Steve,Ā the location is quite stunningĀ and I think you did a solid job putting on different targets. Will certainly be back. šŸ‘

It was a great day today , thank you all for attendingĀ 

itā€™s certainly a gorgeousĀ ground and one that lends itself to proper old school sporting clays .

the Long crossers over the tops of them trees were further than people thought and needed big big leads to catch emĀ 

I will keep you all posted on the next shoots hereĀ 

thank youĀ 

Hello Steve,

please would you confirm if this is definitely on (from CPSA site)

Crapture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to this tomorrow - suppose the long stuff (otherwise known as my current dire weakness) will be out in forceĀ šŸ¤ž

I really want to get to this.Ā  Work, my ageing parents, and the family farm have conspired againts me for some weeks now.Ā  I'll get there soon.

So Willingshurst has a shoot todayĀ 

is it fibre only or is plastic okĀ 

masked on Facebook no one repliedĀ 

Iff not Iā€™ll have to pop into Reigate unless you can buy carts there ?Ā 

Latest posts

Back