New Fiocchi 4HV Cartridges available

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tye

Just arrived second shipment from Fiocchi UK now at Solware 0844 357 0306 http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-1669-139608754819.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_03_2014/post-1669-139608756735.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396087541.016069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396087541.016069.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396087560.157523.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396087560.157523.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 0
I have been hearing good reports from overseas shooters who have been trying this new cartridge.

It is placed as a good price cartridge in between the Official range and the Golden Trap range. 

I will be trying them when i get back.

132/1000 I think!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

If they are £132 a thousand they will never have any stock. They will fly off the shelves. Kan Ban , JIT bah humbug.

Oh What a surprise!!

We really do need to try and share info on prices and availability as the gun shops studiously seem to avoid giving any information on their websites!

I am not sure if this is apathy or a reluctance to let the opposition know what they are doing.

Yes demand is way more than production at the minute even though they have put in a whole bank of new machines in the line in Italy.

You see they are always busy because they service orders Worldwide not just in UK. It is a successful global brand.

Maybe it is time for a UK manufacturing plant?

On 2nd thoughts.....no !!

Italians make the best cartridges...!

Oh What a surprise!!

We really do need to try and share info on prices and availability as the gun shops studiously seem to avoid giving any information on their websites!

I am not sure if this is apathy or a reluctance to let the opposition know what they are doing.
Not sure it matters Bobby. The gun shop can sell cartridges for whatever it wants to sell them at.

Free market.

But I walk away when the price is too dear and either wait or go elsewhere.

If we all did that then they might get the message that we'll only buy reasonably priced shells!

A bit like gun shops where those with good prices sell more guns!

But I walk away when the price is too dear and either wait or go elsewhere.

If we all did that then they might get the message that we'll only buy reasonably priced shells!

A bit like gun shops where those with good prices sell more guns!
Yes....and I wish Claridge's or the George V kept reasonable room prices......but .....hey ho...!

..sometimes you just have to pay for some thing you really want......market forces and all that.

Be it D&G (see Ed's FB page) or Lidel's ex strong Northern stout like my granny drinks.... :wink:

132/1000 I think! Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
And pigs might fly!

If they are priced between Official and Golden they shall be staying in the storeroom at Solware!!

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with DT 132 per K not in our lifetime.

Hahaha im sure I typed 232/1000 doh! Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
You do realise that hundreds of folk have just ordered tens of thousands of these things on the basis of your "Bargain" price :)

Latest posts

Back