Nearly Happy New Year!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shc1

Greetings all

A little early but 2014 is the year to join CPSA and Shoot Clay.

I have been shooting on and off for years and after a three year break, I am very pleased to have rediscovered Clay Pigeon shooting. This time round I am going (trying) to do it properly.

I am keeping both eyes open and ironing out all of those silly mistakes, which have kept my score back, gun speed ect.

I had a two hour lesson with Richard Faulds, as a little birthday treat,  he has taken me right back to basics, quite amusing, he said, let's start off with some warm up crossers just to see your level, blimey massive left to right off the 50 ft tower, I thought warm up, but he had me hitting them, all about confidence and gun speed.

My last cunning plan was to become a caddie (part time) at E J Churchill's. I meet some really nice guns, some incredible shot's and occasionally Marky Marshall gives me a little advice  :slow:

Long term ambition, is to take the wife on a fabulous holiday to Italy, via the Perazzi factory!!! who said love is dead :comando:

All the very best for 2014 and good health and good shooting

Simon C

Welcome Simon nice plan with the perazzi visit just tell her the wine is good in the gardone valley..........enjoy the forum

Latest posts

Back