NASSA European Open

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only been back a little while.

Doubles Champion - Peter Bloomfield = 98

Plus looking at your location i was squadded with Ged Smith (92) and Shiels Hessin (93) today. I do know there was shoot off's on 95's for their class though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Greg, yeah I was looking to see how Ged and Shiels went, thank you, any luck yourself?

Been shooting great but scores not reflecting it sadly.

88 doubles A7

93 12 gauge B5

93 28 gauge A2 (after shoot off)

Not sure exactly how they did today but know their private wager is still very close. Think they were both mid 90's in the 12 gauge and both mid to high 80's in the 28 gauge.

12 gauge champion - Nick Marsden 99 (after shoot off with Peter Bloomfield)

28 gauge champion - Nick Marsden 99

Well shot Gregg, thanks for the results and all the very best for tomorrow. :nyam:   

Well what a heck of a day blustery wind had a dramatic effect on most peoples scores.... I managed a scrappy 91 in the 20 gauge and a poor 79 in the .410 bore but in reality recovered well from a 17, 19 front 50. Unsure of class placings at the minute but they will be on the BSSA site soon.

20 gauge champion was Nick Marsden - 100 (only one in the whole weekend)

.410 bore champion was Nick Marsden - 96

HOA Champion (all 4 gauges added together) was Nick Marsden - 394 ex 400

HAA Champion (4 gauges plus doubles) was Nick Marsden - 488 ex 500

Shiels scores = 12 gauge - 98, 28 gauge - 87, 20 gauge - 95, Doubles - 93

Ged scores = 12 gauge - 95, 28 gauge - 80, 20 gauge - 86, Doubles - 92

(Not sure of their .410 scores as not posted on the results board when i left).

As a side note over £3000 was paid out over the various classes and gauges this weekend not bad for 40 or so entries and only £40 per hundred targets.

Well done to BSSA and all the American skeet shooters. Plus of course Carl, Julia, Kylie and all the hard working referee's, and ground staff who made this event a success.

Thanks Greg - glad you had a good weekend - that wind on Sunday was bizarre, not even a breeze till about 10am and then it just went crazy! 

As much as I would like to take credit for this event I can safely say that I did pretty much nothing! Like you said the thanks should go to Kieley, Carl, Pete Usher and the lads who refereed (Tye, Travis, Ryan & Jack).

Great to have you all in over the weekend and really nice to have a good catch up with you - hopefully see you and Nadine over the winter months :)

I heard the wind was very bad and it's bound to effect the scores, unless you're Nick Marsden of course.

Thanks again Greg for the updates, greatly appreciated.

regards Tommy

Latest posts

Back