music to shoot to......?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyosk

just been reading on a American site a discussion about what music to listen to on your ipod whilst shooting. Concesus seemed to be classical or bird songs to relax you on the line ! Has anybody heard of this over here or even shot a few rounds with the ipod in ? Can't remeber ever seeing it except before shooting.

last weekend i shot as if i was listening to finger nails being scraped down a blackboard....................yuk !

If I'm struggling with my timing and routine on OT I shoot a couple of rounds listening to my iPod. Got a couple of songs that have a really good riff & tempo that are easy to remember when not using the iPod. Not going to let on all the tracks that work for me as I will never live it down! Maroon 5 moves like jagger is a good one though. I tried Stevie Wonder - Superstition as its one of my favourites... didn't work, made me shoot like him. :oops:

Have 2 shooting playlists on my iPod for preparing to shoot. One to relax me if Im too hyped up, and one to perk me up a bit if I'm starting to tire.

do you actually leave it on when calling pull? surely less data inputs at that point are better than more....?

I once tracked Joe Wheater down for a lesson and really to chat to the great man. At one point i tried explaining what I was doing by talking during the shot and couldn't. He was amazed that I tried - no chance of using two parts of the brain at once. Try it.

Much of the Joe Wheater story is never told now. He was once so infuriated when at a prizegiving a cpsa official suggested it was time he let another name on the trophies that he changed his name by deed poll to A. Nother and if you look at some of the great trophies you'll see they were forced to engrave them J. Nother ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Much of the Joe Wheater story is never told now. He was once so infuriated when at a prizegiving a cpsa official suggested it was time he let another name on the trophies that he changed his name by deed poll to A. Nother and if you look at some of the great trophies you'll see they were forced to engrave them J. Nother ^_^
Brilliant!!!

Now .........what can we change our names to ......... :D

Back