Muller chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philjones5

After a lot of research on aftermarket chokes for my new Caesar Guerini Evo I decided to go for a set of Muller's, I use a 2 in both barrels with a 1 for close stuff and a 3 for the most distant clay's, They really are what they say! excellent patterns, easy to clean not much sticks to them, the best bit though is one choke does the job of two so less thinking about choke, just concentrate on the clay and let the Mullers do the rest! highly recommended

Many thanks to Nicky T. My Mullers arrived today can't wait to try them this weekend. Went for 1,2 &3 so will see which I work with the best and order a second of one of them if I need to.

Many thanks to Nicky T. My Mullers arrived today can't wait to try them this weekend. Went for 1,2 &3 so will see which I work with the best and order a second of one of them if I need to.
I like 2 in both barrels, 1 is brilliant for close fast stuff just vaporizes the clay 3 would be good for FITASC or trap, enjoy!

I previously shot my PB of 72ex84 (C class win) at JJ's, a local decent ground with a U1 and U2 combo.

I have been shooting a pair of U2's until recently when I swapped to a U3 U2 combo.  Just improved my personal best at the same club (73ex84 2nd B class).

I decided on the U3 because some of the more difficult shoots, needed  a bit more choke.  I have tried to be brave and stick to this combo, but on Sunday I did swap the U2 bottom barrel out for a U1 for a rabbit.

So I think you will find that the 123 you have gone for will be fine.  Keep the U1 in your jacket for anything close or furry.   :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who recently started using U0 for skeet with steel shot.  He had been using U1, but when shooting steel, the patterns are slightly tighter so he wanted to open up a bit when using steel.  I think he still uses U1 with lead,  I use U1's for skeet.

Well I tried the U1 & U2 on a few sporting targets today.. Gob open.. eyes wide.. WTF.. Awesome!! Seriously!!

Latest posts

Back