more esp stuff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been searching for the Churchill book, can't find one for a reasonable price at the moment

Update - bought one, used paperback for under a fiver inc postage.

looks like I have some reading to do.

Another book I like is The Orvis Wing Shooting Handbook. Has anyone here read it?
you git, were did you find that

for game, particularly walked up, roost shooting that sort of thing then the churchil or a modified stanbury has to be the best option due to lack of time to give the shot and pre determined lead. !!!!

Interesting post ips you are 100% applying lead to shoot clays at anything of a distance and by virtue of that you can see it but probably do,nt realize or register it.

Having said that I would never advise desperately trying to look for or measure it gun movement and feel I think far more important.

Interesting post ips you are 100% applying lead to shoot clays at anything of a distance and by virtue of that you can see it but probably do,nt realize or register it.

Having said that I would never advise desperately trying to look for or measure it gun movement and feel I think far more important.
exactly bugsy, I do not for one second deny Tha i am imparting lead as physics dictate that there must be some I just don't look for it or see it. I am in agreement that you should "feel" the shot.

the only time I will see it is on those stupid targets that go up then hang about then drop. I may see a yard or so underneath as I shoot it on the drop BUT I don't shoot those types of target anymore as I don't see any value in it for game practice which I the only reason I shoot the occasional esp, that and spending a nice morning out with a friend such as last week with short legs ?

Back