Miroku recoil pad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know!!  The excitement is usually near overwhelming for anyone!  Especially those who find shooting while standing in mud to be the bulk of their experience.  WOW ! ! !  Concrete!!!

you're welcome
Mud,never i would have a serf lay on the floor to step on!

Come on we all know OT is easy,seen it on the TV they hardly drop a target ;)

Mud,never i would have a serf lay on the floor to step on!

Come on we all know OT is easy,seen it on the TV they hardly drop a target ;)
I presume that is in addition to however many it requires to carry you around.  I for one would be hesitant to use my loaders for such a thing, just for example.

I took a very good sporting shooter to a OT comp this year,and lets just say he was slightly out of his depth.

I took a very good sporting shooter to a OT comp this year,and lets just say he was slightly out of his depth.
That's actually quite interesting.

I'm honestly curious on how that sporting shooter faired when trying OT, and what is a good sporting shooter in this case. No need for names (or am I missing that if you tell what happened  everyone on here knows who it is?). 

Lars

Hes been in the cpsa top 20 english sporting averages and just couldnt understand how to get out of the low teens when they are such easy targets,and you have 2 shots, as i am from sporting i know just how he felt.

Hes been in the cpsa top 20 english sporting averages and just couldnt understand how to get out of the low teens when they are such easy targets,and you have 2 shots, as i am from sporting i know just how he felt.
:angel:  not that easy is it

And there is a ground variation some throw soft targets and others very hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually quite interesting.

I'm honestly curious on how that sporting shooter faired when trying OT, and what is a good sporting shooter in this case. No need for names (or am I missing that if you tell what happened  everyone on here knows who it is?). 

Lars
I know someone who started as a sporting shooter and has made the English OT team.

Just curious on how experienced shooters faired when trying OT. And it makes me feel optimistic (kind of :huh: ), never sh*t a shotgun before April 17, and have only done 30 rounds of OT, with an average of 16. So can't wait until I can start shoot again.. Come on March 

On topic, I bought the isis xpad. Easy to fit, no problems. And works too. The service was outstanding from the company, good advice and speedy handling. 

Lars

Latest posts

Back