Metropolitan police clay shot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean B

open sporting shoot

Wendnesday 19th june 2013 Entries 9am - 1.30pm 

West London Shooting School         

Sharvel Lane - West end road - Northolt - Middlesex UB5 6RA

100 Bird Sporting ( over 15 stands )

Team Competition ( 5 scores to count )

Trophies For Police, Guest Teams and Individuals

Entry Fee £39 (special reduced price at this premier shooting ground)

POOLSHOOT

Charity RAFFLE in aid of London's Air Ambulance

For Further Information Phone Colin Ross 07877 345551

Last edited by a moderator:
A good one to do. WLSS is a great ground. If you go on the WLSS website, you get info for this, with lovely pic of our GavB!

Anyone fancy at ShootClay team?

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

As many as you like can shoot for Shootclay , just say who you are shooting for when you book in , if there is 20 from shootclay the top 5 scores count

Also booked off... fairly local for me, so looking forward to this.

No , No need to book just turn up

you to Gav , bad mate 70 on black 80 on red , was only 9 away by stand 10 on the red then droped 11 on last 3 :cry:

Hi Dab,

just for clarity, I'm coming down with four others to shoot this. So we don't need to ring up and book / pay in advance? It's ok just to turn up and book in on the day?

Cheers

Dibs

Latest posts

Back