Merry Christmas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi guy's. I'd like to wish each and everyone of you and your family's a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Merry Xmas, Malc and Von  :santaclaus:

Thanks Malc, and the same to you. How is Von? Unfortunately I didn't get up to your neck of the woods after July this year. Hope to see you again next year.

Merry Christmas everyone. :santaclaus:   :kingxmas:   :cheer:   :drinks:

Have a fantastic Christmas to one and all, have a happy and healthy New Year and keep smashing them Clays...................Growl

:santaclaus:   :santaclaus: :santaclaus:  :santaclaus:   :santaclaus:    

:santaclaus:       HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL MAY YOUR STOCKINGS BE FULL OF BERETTA'S   :santaclaus:

May you all enjoy peace and harmony with your families, shoot as much as you want and let the New Year bring health, happiness, peace and prosperity for all of us.

May all your Christmases be as pissed/peaceful* as you require them to be. Have a goodun, all, we'll raise a glass to you. Here's to a better 2014.

(* delete as appropriate :) )

Guru yes me too,

but in an attempt to enter into the spirit of things merry xmas to you all.

Ah yes the annual festival of over indulgence, aren't New Year Revolutions a great fall back.

A Very Merry Krimble to you all, may your stocking be full.

A Happy,Successful and Healthy New Year to everybody.

Regards, Vic.

May your stocking overflow and your crackers be pulled.

Happy Christmas shooters everywhere.

chicken curry no worry

Back