Merry Christmas...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Flintstone

So, with my shooting on hold (Kent), last night I gave my gun a good clean and a light grease / wipe down and put her to bed for the festive period... and probably all of January at least (I’ve decided it’s a ‘her’ as it’s always me that’s wrong when using it!) 😃

Whatever you are doing over the coming few days, do it safely! It will be a very different Christmas, but make it the best you can... calls, video meets, quiet day in, and if all else fails, alcohol !

Have a great time and see you all again soon   :drinks:

Merry Christmas!!! 
Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darren, the hubby and I are in Kent too, so nothing for us also 😞 As Darren said, Merry Christmas to you all, be safe and we will hopefully meet up sometime in 2021. 

Just over the border into Sussex, but the bit that is Tier 4 as well.  A few grounds are open for practice, but I think it's probably sensible to have a few weeks off for now.  Have a good Christmas all.

After watching the news just now I think most of us are going to be in Tier 4. I think a lot of the shoots will cancel (just seen on FB Owls have) until they can work out what’s what. Kingscote just down road from us so if they’re in T4 now it might be worth the mile drive! 

Back