Melanie sykes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or if she is still interested....press officer at Cpsa.....with a side line in PR & Advertising....

Bet she could have huge success getting the products out there......just saying..!!

I am all for it......in fact I would go so far as to say MEL FOR CHAIRMAN.....much better looking and smarter dress than the current incumbents.....and already a massive twitter following.

I am all for raising the profiles of our sport..!

Edit - for spelling.

Last edited:
Or if she is still interested....press officer at Cpsa.....with a side line in PR & Advertising....

Bet she could have huge success getting the products out there......just saying..!!

I am all for it......in fact I would go so far as to say MEL FOR CHAIRMAN.....much better looking and smarter dress than the current incumbents.....and already a massive titter following.

I am all for raising the profiles of our sport..!
Typo or freudian slip :D

I think if I was squaded with Mel I would probably get the opposite of the dreaded trigger freeze and start loosing shots of prematurely..... Just saying.

Sidney,

That is known as Premature Ejectorlatoin.

Joe, don't you worry who Melanie is, it will only make you blind.

Can anyone please tell me what TV programme Mel presents?

I don't watch much early telly.....as it is gin time.......only sometimes films or good dramas later in the evening after dining.

Psssssssst.....on other news.......... It is going to be a boy.....I have been told.....but don't tell anyone....!!

Lunchtime thing Nic....  'Let's do lunch'

It's pretty awful - and designed to get people back to work.

Sidney,

That is known as Premature Ejectorlatoin.

Joe, don't you worry who Melanie is, it will only make you blind.
Bugger me, my little affliction has a proper medical name?! Wonder if there is a support group too....

Sidney, you should be so lucky to require a support group!

Mine might be small but it's big enough to fill a Pram.

Latest posts

Back