Melanie sykes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on Melanie ? Did she shoot at the weekend? Anyone see her at a shoot? Heard she was at Southern Counties last week?

Was she shooting, tanning, windfarming, or just recharging her batteries?

Maybe she was asking Kevin Newton about the Articles?

Go Melanie Go!

Mines a pint of Boddington's.

George Digweed has apparently dedicated his latest win in Canada to Mell...what a Gent..:p

George Digweed has apparently dedicated his latest win in Canada to Mell...what a Gent.. :p
Whoop Whoop.................. Georgie !!

Wonder if he frequents this forum ?

Last edited:

Hahaha......

We should start a 'Knighthood for George campaign'....... Then we have our own 'A' class celeb...!!

Last edited:
Hahaha......

We should start a 'Knighthood for George campaign'....... Then we have our own 'A' class celeb...!!
to be fair, he has achieved more in his sport than any other individual British sportsperson so I reckon he deserves a knighthood.
Unfortunately, until the likes of Mel raise the profile of the sport in the mainstream, it probably won't happen.... ;-)

Wasn't she Tarquin's love interest  ;)

To be fair if you said  George Digweed to 100 random people my bet is 99  would say "who"

If you said Melanie Sykes to 100 people 99 would say "the bird of the tv", and 1 would say "who"

If you have a non mainstream sport, any publicity is welcome.

I did archery for many years,  an olyimpic sport, I can count on one hand, the amount of times ive seen that on TV

Hovercraft racing,  even rarer than hens teeth,  i did that for several years,  only ever saw that on TV when the local event was taking place

What we should be doing is supporting,  very soon she is going to reach a plateau,  its overcoming the plateu, to move on to the next level is where the benefits for all of us will be attained...

Mart

If you said Melanie Sykes to 100 people 99 would say "the bird of the tv", and 1 would say "who"
I was that 1, never heard of her before so had to ask at beginning of thread. Still none the wiser...

I was that 1, never heard of her before so had to ask at beginning of thread. Still none the wiser...
Ian....my dear boy.....you really should try to get out more! :laugh:

Ha, some of us still have to work for a living me old pal and therefore cant sit about watching daytime TV (apparently that's what she is on) :)

Someone using the name 'Digweed' does have a profile on this forum, and I've seen them lurking from time to time. Don't think they've ever posted, and can't be sure it's actually him. If it isn't, then it's someone with a worrying fan complex.

Ha, some of us still have to work for a living me old pal and therefore cant sit about watching daytime TV (apparently that's what she is on) :)
 I don't really do daytime TV mate, I remember her from the ice cream advert, that was bloody years ago. Seen her a few times on various things on TV since then though, she seems quite popular! Don't forget I still go to work too, I normally do Mondays and Wednesdays now, sometimes other days if need to cover for someone.

Someone using the name 'Digweed' does have a profile on this forum, and I've seen them lurking from time to time. Don't think they've ever posted, and can't be sure it's actually him. If it isn't, then it's someone with a worrying fan complex.
I asked him if he was actually the real thing, but I got no reply though!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you go over doing it Les ..... :)
Only started it last week, up until then I used to do Thursday or Friday as well. Mind you, I still do a fair bit of work from home on the days where I don't go into the office. :biggrin:

Hey Watchman......do you carry your gun in a slip all the time...everywhere...when on clays (not counting game)?

Back