Massive Thank you to Growl

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah great day! Thank you Growl & mrs Growl, great to meet everyone! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Totally agree , great day shooting ,great get together , ( met the growl ) brilliant venue
WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE I'M IN

Great day all. Thanks Growl.

Still an hour away from home grabbing a burger at a dodgy service station for the price of a fillet steak!!

Jealous of the squads who got to do sporting first and then avoid the rain undercover on the trap

Smashin day great shooting with good company at a class ground top banana. ......:D

Have to add our Thanks to Growl, Mrs Growl, Robert and everyone else that was involved in making this a great day. Even with the weather it was fun and offering us newbies a chance to meet many of the names on the forum and try disciplines that we had never tried before.

Thanks also must go to the rest of the squad we were with (Matt, Gavin and the rest), they helped make the event even more special offering helpful tips (and comments) as we went around.

Vika and I loved every minute of the day (including Vika wining an Easter Egg in the Fur n Feather [now almost gone!]) - Count us in for the next ShootClay event....  :D   

Top day brilliant company well organised many thanks Mr & Mrs Growl  :goodjob:   for bringing it all together so we could all enjoy look forward to the next one !!

Massive thanks to Mr and Mrs Growl, Robert and everyone that helped today be a massive success. 

Our group was blessed with the dry sporting followed by under covered shooting.  :haha:

Nice to meet everyone. Hope to see you at the next........When is it??

Simon & Luci 

Please please do not talk about the rugby I'm glad I missed most of it very very racked off

Very enjoyable day, good company and very varied targets through out the day, massive thank you to all involved to make the day happen :)

Well growl you did it my friend and I would like too thankyou for making me miss the rugby!!!!!! Wow what a days shooting great ground well run great people and very friendly...also like too say thanks to matt for making this site work thanks mate for making it possible to meet up and rise funds today for a charity close to us all...ps can we have ignore Welsh button!!!!!!! ;) :D great meeting you all see you on a ground soon...:)

Thoroughly enjoyed a fab day out and great to meet everyone who came.  Graham and Sam and the team from Ian Coley's put on a really great day with wonderful food, great targets, and not too bad weather ( we were lucky to shoot the sporting first!)

About 100 plus photos are taking a while (an age actually as I didn't resize them first) to upload as I am writing this.  There are some group photos before an afterwards and then of the group that I was in.

Thanks to those that helped Philip have a great time with tips when he got the chance to shoot and what a lucky guy to win the raffle of the the masterclass with Ben Husthwaite and Phil Coley.

Looking forward to seeing the scores as I was pleased with my effort on the sporting but less impressed with my performance on the double trap where I missed them all!  On the sporting I managed to straight my first ever stand but I also had a whitewash on the two crossers below us on the far stand. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well growl you did it my friend and I would like too thankyou for making me miss the rugby!!!!!! Wow what a days shooting great ground well run great people and very friendly...also like too say thanks to matt for making this site work thanks mate for making it possible to meet up and rise funds today for a charity close to us all...ps can we have ignore Welsh button!!!!!!! ;) :D great meeting you all see you on a ground soon...

now now you weren't the only one to miss the rugby, Ignore the welsh cheeeeky bugger !!!!!!!! ;)   :D

Latest posts

Back