Müller Light????

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnylizzy

I was thinking of getting a pair of Müller chokes for my Guerini Summit Impact solely for the purpose of lightening the front end. I was gonna get a pair of U2's coz I currently shoot Light Mod in both barrels.

Are the Müllers much lighter that the Maxis?

Cheers guys.

That sounds like what I'm after. I put some weight in the end of the stock and while it shifted the point of balance back, it didn't really feel any livelier so I took the weight out. When I took the chokes out and waved it around it felt perfect.

U2's will kill most targets you will encounter and there is always the option of a tighter cartridge.

I shoot a pair of U3's at everything.

They are very light, amongst other benefits.  U2's weigh about 12 grams each, compared to 35 to 40 grams or more, for steel flush chokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The U2 should be roughly the same as LM, although when I used Mullers I generally used U1 and U2 in bottom/upper barrel respectively for ESP

Must admit though since buying the Invictus I've stuck with the supplied Maxis chokes. 

Thank's guys. Like I said, I've no problem whatsoever with the patterns or constrictions of the Maxis, as far as I can see they're equally as good as any Teague or Briley choke and I don't think that the Müllers will give me magic balls of dust every time I pull the trigger but as far as lightening the muzzle end, they seem ideal. 2xU2's..........Sold!!!!! Thank's again guys.

Latest posts

Back