Longridge 100 reg FITASC, Friday 28th & Saturday 29th March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick heads up lads and lasses ..... I'm reffing both days Oh good or is that God I hear you all say.

Remember Mr Lovett it's gun DOWN .

To paraphrase Mr Mckay in porridge.....

Warning's will be given

Targets will be docked

Lives will be made a misery

Just saying

True story

:fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

Just a quick heads up lads and lasses ..... I'm reffing both days Oh good or is that God I hear you all say.

Remember Mr Lovett it's gun DOWN .

To paraphrase Mr Mckay in porridge.....

Warning's will be given

Targets will be docked

Lives will be made a misery

Just saying

True story
:fie: :fie: :fie: :fie:
Clynt loves a slow pull..........

hahaha you dont scare me wynno !!!!

i survived the cypriots in dubai and they make you lot look like a group of pussies at a convent garden party !!!!!

and they could see !!!!!

Definitely looking forward to this now... Richard, are we all confirmed for the Saturday afternoon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt oh yes indeed, as requested you are in with the Glos boys, you can marvel at Clynt and Chipper and then wonder why yours truly showed up!

Oh dear Steve your going to be a wanted man by those refs!
You will have to up their wages! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afraid don't know about squads, since last I saw the board (friday) theres been quite a few "moves" to accom a requested time / day change, all I do know is whatever time you've said to Steve thats the time you will be on, as for the squad make up bit lucky dip as to company, do know that sat pm is full, there is just a few places left for sat am.

Sat full up Im told, it might be chilly and as it can be a bit exposed suggest all and sundry bring appropriate clothing! as Ive just told Chipper

I dont shoot well in the cold, nor the wet, nor the windy, actually i don't shoot well, it could be a very long afternoon, (memo to self - need lots of carts FUOG) those that are booked in saturday, Ill be the now with the frown :-(

Back