Lefty loosey righty......... Not so loosey

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnylizzy

His guys. Is there any reason why a stock cast for a lefty with an adjustable comb and fully adjustable recoil pad wouldn't fit a right handed shooter? Apart from a palm swell on the left (not an issue), if the stock felt good apart from the toe digging in (which can be altered by changing the pitch and swivelling the pad), would it be worth the money to have a custom stock made or would the fully adjustable lefty stock suffice.

Cheers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably better to try and find a second hand RH stock and sell the LH one.

What make/model of gun is it?

DT

It's a Caesar Guerini Summit Impact. 1 year old, very little use and a steal at the price I'm getting it. I'm in Ireland and we haven't got the glut of good guns in good condition that you guys have across the water so I basically can get a good gun at a good price and am wondering if it's worth my while putting the money down for a custom stock. I know a lot of lefty's shoot right handed guns with little problems so I'm wondering if I can do the same with a lefty.

Cheers.

It's a Caesar Guerini Summit Impact. 1 year old, very little use and a steal at the price I'm getting it. I'm in Ireland and we haven't got the glut of good guns in good condition that you guys have across the water so I basically can get a good gun at a good price and am wondering if it's worth my while putting the money down for a custom stock. I know a lot of lefty's shoot right handed guns with little problems so I'm wondering if I can do the same with a lefty.

Cheers.
If the price is that good, it might be worthwhile talking to Kevin Gill or Mike Mansfield to see if they've got a RH stock available.  They may even do a deal on the lefty if it's in good nick.  

The guys at Anglo Italian are very helpful and like Phil says I'd give them a call first. 

Ive just moved to an Invictus Impact and loving it, hope you get sorted. 

Agree, speak to Mike at Anglo. But make it quick, I was with him on Sunday and he said he would be letting a few demo guns out. He might even be able to do a swap.... No harm in asking, he's a really helpful bloke. 

His guys. Is there any reason why a stock cast for a lefty with an adjustable comb and fully adjustable recoil pad wouldn't fit a right handed shooter? Apart from a palm swell on the left (not an issue), if the stock felt good apart from the toe digging in (which can be altered by changing the pitch and swivelling the pad), would it be worth the money to have a custom stock made or would the fully adjustable lefty stock suffice.

Cheers guys.
I'd say it would suffice for long enough to see if you like the gun enough to go with a custom. If you do this man is a fraction of the cost of a custom stock in the UK and iv only ever heard great things about his work this HTML class. Value is https://patsluddsgun

Link won't work search pat sludds gun stocks  he's based in co wicklow I think 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back