Lecture Time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

[SIZE=.9375rem]Rene Cyr[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.8125rem]Ft[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]e[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]b[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]m[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]t[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]d[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]r[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]S[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]u[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]c[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]l[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]a[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]S[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]h[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]p[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]r[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]o[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]y[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit] [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]n[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]2[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]t[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]s[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]o[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]u[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]e[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]4[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]r[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit],[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]o[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit] [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]2[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]o[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]0[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]i[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]1[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]l[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]r[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]e[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]l[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]c[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]c[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]8[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]d[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]u[/SIZE]  · Athens, Greece  · 

[SIZE=.9375rem]89 year old Ron Chester was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked where he was going at that time of night.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9375rem]Ron replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9375rem]The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9375rem]Ron replied, "That would be my wife.[/SIZE]

Shoot all day and then bring home the curry to the missus. She's a fan (I'm not) and would forgive my earlier absence as a result. 

Back