Launch of App

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Club UK

[SIZE=12pt]Excited to announce the mobile app Clay Club UK is now live to download on Google and Apple stores.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It is a directory of shooting clubs, information and links to resources.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There is a suggest a club section to add new clubs to help boost your local shoots attendance .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Competition to follow, simply like, share and download .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram also.[/SIZE]

C9F38121-19A9-49B2-B34B-D4910ABD6A7A.jpeg

It’s 0.99p which won’t break the bank , not all shoots are on CPSA so the suggest a club is useful to local clubs tying to gain more shooters.

The app is on your phone and is helpful to new shooters who don’t want to trawl the internet looking for Information, or shooters looking for new clubs to try.

New info , clubs and gun rooms will be added weekly.

If it’s not for you then no worries .

Sadly it doesn’t seem to work on Appstore..
Works fine on App Store?

It’s 0.99p which won’t break the bank , not all shoots are on CPSA so the suggest a club is useful to local clubs tying to gain more shooters.

The app is on your phone and is helpful to new shooters who don’t want to trawl the internet looking for Information, or shooters looking for new clubs to try.

New info , clubs and gun rooms will be added weekly.

If it’s not for you then no worries .

Works fine on App Store?
Now works,  VERY light on content though.... I think you would be better off charging for this when it’s more complete, at 

least it’s only 99p

Now works,  VERY light on content though.... I think you would be better off charging for this when it’s more complete, at 

least it’s only 99p
It’s mainly an app to locate grounds etc, I will be adding more grounds each week.

What other content would you like to see on there bud? I was thinking of putting chokes, gun saves on there and game shooting links in the future......

Just remember to shut down the app every couple of days to allow updates to install.

Thanks, will do... to be honest I only looked at grounds and shops, lots that aren’t on there. Good luck with it all!

Been using the app for the last few weeks and have found it very easy to use and helpful to have the favourites tab. All the relevant web sites are to hand and easy to access. Good work!!

Back