Las Vegas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bisondan

Evening

I am off to Vegas early October for four nights with friends and we all want to do the rifle and pistol shooting range out there however I wouldn't mind spending an afternoon or two breaking a few clays.

I've found that there is the Clark County Shooting Range which looks huge, but was wondering if anyone on here has been?

don't know about clays , but we used top gun tours for our pistol and rifle shooting and machine guns when in orlando last year they also have facilities in vegas.

great fun. we used .22 ruger semi auto pistol. 9mm glock semi auto, 357 and 44 magnum revolvers. Ar15 ( civilian M16 ), AK 47 , Remington sniper rifle . also uzi and MP5 on full auto.

all indoor ,air conditioned range .

the vegas facility has a tommy gun , which looks ace.

www.topguntours.co.uk

IMG_20140926_150959.jpg

I was staying at the bellagio. A company came and collected me! But it was an expensive time shooting a few different hand guns and autos. Needed to do it but would not repeat..

I have been looking into this very thing as off next June for wifes birthday. I will be going here:

http://www.battlefieldvegas.com

I am debating if the minigun is worth it $199 = 100 rounds in 1.5 secs :)

Oh and they pick you up and return you to your hotel in a humvee. They seem to have the best rep for variety of weapons and customer experience.

Bullets and burgers when I was there as it included the barret 50cal and a trip to the hoover damn.

I have been looking into this very thing as off next June for wifes birthday. I will be going here:

http://www.battlefieldvegas.com

I am debating if the minigun is worth it $199 = 100 rounds in 1.5 secs :)

Oh and they pick you up and return you to your hotel in a humvee. They seem to have the best rep for variety of weapons and customer experience.
Thats the one I was looking at, want to shoot about 15 different guns and they seemed to have them all. Will probably cost £300 but I'll only be doing it once in my life.

sounds great. I was only talking about this with Mrs ips the other day. 50cal Barret, magum handguns' etc .... What's not to like.

Was there a couple of years ago and went to the Gunstore. Great fun and shot Desert Eagle, Uzi, AK47, and a couple of others.

Did the VIP package which includes double rounds. Great fun. https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=228523 

However couldn't get my head around everyone at the counter wearing pistols on their belts and a couple of them telling me they go to the supermarket and pick their kids up from school still wearing them!

Sounds like its still the wild west!
Well, no gun fights in the streets outside the saloons

Unfortunately the old LasVegas Gun Club is no more but the Clark County place is way nice.  Don't know if they rent guns tho.  I believe Derek Partridge still lives in Vegas.  Maybe give him a call and see what's up. 

Back