Las Vegas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bisondan

Had a fantastic four nights in Vegas, returned yesterday.  Those who have been will know what a crazy place it is, those that haven't then apologies I can't describe how good it is.

Best part for me was going to Battlefield Vegas to shoot their 'Time Soldier' package where I was able to fire 15 pistols, rifles, and sub-machine guns throughout the ages.

Beretta M9, Glock 17, Colt 1911, Steyr AUG, M14, M16, M4 + grenade launcher, M1 Garand, Thompson,   AK47, AK74, MP5, MP40, Uzi, and a Dragunov sniper rifle.

You could have written your name with the MP5 & MP40, the Thompson was awesome, and the M1 kicked like a mule.

Fantastic fun, even my mates had a go but did a smaller package.  They even pick you up from your hotel and take you back in a military Humvee.

image.jpeg

good article ,   noticed your wearing a arsenal shirt  was that compulsory on the day ?       mcfc  I supported em long before we had money . !    :wink:

good article ,   noticed your wearing a arsenal shirt  was that compulsory on the day ?       mcfc  I supported em long before we had money . !    :wink:
The trip was with some of the people who I go to football with, I went to my first game in 1987 when I was five, had a season ticket from 1995.  

The game against Man Utd kicked off at 8 Sunday morning over there so we went out at 10 on the Saturday night and stayed up to watch it in our hotel bar.  

Everything went so right in that game as soon as it finished I went to the roulette table and put $100 on red which landed.

Bisondan shoots up in my estimation - being a gooner as well. 

Latest posts

Back