Kit bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiteman

What is the best bag for carrying cartridges and clothes and things like chokes, glasses

Top gun Bidwell bag. Best I have had. But I am only choosing from unbranded bags..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got quite a bit of kit so use one of these.

It's not particularly macho but there's plenty of room for vests, glasses, cars etc.

Iggy.

post-316-0-56847400-1398808727.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
I have been seen with one of these when caught short shooting spppppporting...as Aspire will confirm....

Worked a treat....get loads in.

35chi6x.jpg

But I prefer this......best bag I have ever had.....fits everything I need.

5o60k1.jpg

Depends on your budget or if you want to splash a brand all over your kit or not. I have found fishing kit bags are brilliant, and as they don't have "labels" they are great value too!
That's why I like the TG Bidwell. A bit more subtle..

I'm another one who tries to avoid BRANDS, but somehow the only glasses and cap that I was prepared to wear were Browning, thankfully I was able after much searching to find and unbranded jacket. Got a Jack Pyke bag thingy that is perfect for 4 boxes of carts, going to have to get something in the future but I'm sorted for now.

Never turn nose up at freebies I always say.... :wink:

You don't carry a big range bag as it is always full.....just saying... :wink:

I use my old "messenger" style bag from uni, cart boxes fit perfectly in the bottom 150 (more than that is too heavy) normally 75 in bag 25 in vest + a part box of spares carts for  no birds...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not fussed about anything branded, take a look at the Screwfix website. They have a huge selection of heavy duty tool bags at decent prices.

I'm using a Beretta one at the moment and finding it a bit on the small side, so I may take a look at one myself.

Latest posts

Back