Kemen

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that’s what my mate said apparently there the ones you need he said. He has three kemen a lux and two black action he’s selling both black action ones. Both mint. I can’t remember what my Perazzi was but it had short barrels of 29.5” but I think they was 1620 gram. Thank you for the info I’m trying to research as much as possible before buying. There such a good price I can’t say no 🤦‍♂️

Well that’s what my mate said apparently there the ones you need he said. He has three kemen a lux and two black action he’s selling both black action ones. Both mint. I can’t remember what my Perazzi was but it had short barrels of 29.5” but I think they was 1620 gram. Thank you for the info I’m trying to research as much as possible before buying. There such a good price I can’t say no 🤦‍♂️
Hi rainman , I have 2 black action kemens first 32 inch 1510 grams second 32 inch 1580 grams both fantastic handling guns tried all the rest go back to the best . Try to stick to litter barrels if you can . If your mate is selling both I would be interested in the other it would have to be 32 inch I only collect 32s good luck

Hi rainman , I have 2 black action kemens first 32 inch 1510 grams second 32 inch 1580 grams both fantastic handling guns tried all the rest go back to the best . Try to stick to litter barrels if you can . If your mate is selling both I would be interested in the other it would have to be 32 inch I only collect 32s good luck
Yes both are 32” I think ones heavy barrels and the other lighter I think 1580 would be a good weight but on a 32” probably 1550 would suit better I’ll take both his out and try them on some close short fast stuff and see what I prefer. Both will be mint and have been headed again as he has them done soon as he gets a new one so as to stop the wood from cracking in the neck Might buy both as there so cheap

Shoot a Perazzi MX8 with 32” barrels at 1650 and imo perfect!
I just sold a gamba Daytona k13 had light barrels at 1520 shot nice and had some good scores nothing under 88 but did feel I had to keep it going sometimes so be nice to try heavy barrels with the weight all the way through the length of the barrel

I bought a new 32” KM4 from Mike at Kelbrook back in the day. An excellent gun and well fitted too - his trademark small Monte Carlo.

It weighed iro 8lb 4oz and the barrels were around 1550g.

I sold it back to them a few years later and got considerably more than I had paid for it. Prices for a new one had gone through the roof.

More recently I had a used 31” version. A similar spec to the other one.

Both were excellent guns and I had no issues with cracks on either of the stocks.

Ironically I’ve now gone back to a Monte Carlo stock - so if I had stuck with the original KM4 I could have saved myself plenty of time, aggravation and not a little money !

Latest posts

Back