K80 Sporter with custom engraving

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's different that's for sure.

Matched pair anyone ?

I love the "Add to cart" button.. as if!!

Wonderful engraving though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps I can shed some light upon this. That gun was commissioned by Les53 off here. It actually features 'The Pirates of Penzance', which was as close as he could get to home. Having shot so well with the new model Beretta auto, last weekend, the 'K' gun is now up for sale as you have already discovered. One big problem is going to be that, as there are only 4 Trap shooters in Penzance and the other 3 all use a Miroku, the market is very limited. He will be along shortly to confirm this, of course !    :rolleyes:

I picked it up when I was in the states a few weeks ago, incredible workmanship, one man, a chisel and 12 months or so!

still, I prefer my new one :)

image.jpg

I appreciate the craftsmanship, not my taste though especially them amount of pennies 

Lovely gun Ed. Should we be waiting for the 'new gun can't hit a cows a**e'  thread to start then ?????    :???:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even fancy engraving does not hide the fact that it's a K underneath.

Just saying :)

I hope this is on display at home and not in a dark cabinet, would rather look at this craftsmanship every night than any painting! Of course, if you shoot most days you prob get your fix when out, must give you serious grin factor deep down inside

Latest posts

Back