Just a quick hello to all members...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny 82

Hello Shootclay members,

Just thought I'd give you a short introduction about myself.

My name's Dan, live in Orpington, Kent

I've been shooting for coming upto 3 months now.

I have my own bathroom design and installation company

I'm a member at Dartford CSC and pretty much only shoot Skeet

Absolutely love it and have made some really good friends at the club

I've never been welcomed as warmly as I have been at Dartford CSC by the owner, staff and shooters

I hope you're all ready to help me get to the olympics...only 4 years to go, haha

Thanks for taking the time to look at this and look forward to shooting with many of you in the future...

Welcome to the Forum Dan, We are only 1 month ahead of you but are concentrating on Sporting at the moment. Skeet and DTL to come soon! Enjoy the Sport  :D

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan from Mad Millie. It was good to shoot with you at Dartford a couple of weeks ago with Mark Christian and James. ^_^  Did you ever make an offer on that DT10??

Once you get fed up shooting that girly skeet, come and play with the big boys on the sporting/FITASC layouts :D   :D   :D  MadMillie

Haha, hello mate, I didn't go for it in the end, I had a round with Steve Roberts DT10 and loved it, hit a 24 on my round, it felt so much easier to control, slightly heavier.

Think I'm going to stick with my Silver Pigeon a little longer, I hit a 98/100 on saturday which I was over the moon with.

HAHA. I love Skeet, although think I may try the FITASC in Feb

98 eh, well shot m8. Looks like the magic ton beckons? I bumped into Steve Roberts this am at JJ's he was trying his luck on the sporting targets following a very respectable 65 in last weeks FITASC.

Millie

I would love to get the 100, everything felt right, think i'm a long way off of a hundred but you never know.

Steve is a brilliant shooter.  I'm up for giving a bit of sporting a go, I like to try a bit of everything! Not sure on DTL though, Compak is fun

Welcome aboard Danny  - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay!  

Hi Dan  -  welcome to the forum, and look forward to your contributions.

We (that is to say myself and Pam the wifey) will undoubtedly see you at Dartford soon since we shoot there, or at least call in, nearly every week. More Sporting these days and did the FITASC last Sunday, but will still return to the Skeet from time to time.

As for that Steve Roberts fella . . . . . . . . I taught him everything he knows about shooting you know !!! - haha  :cool:

Latest posts

Back