Hello from Steve

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve mc

Hello all I'm Steve from Kent only been shooting about six months after 40 years of wanting to take up the sport (long story).

After a brief coaching session with a friend decided this was for me , shot a few practice grounds with a borrowed gun then I got myself kitted out .

I now shoot a Beretta A400 explor semi-auto always use Hull super fast cartridges and only use one choke , a Muller light modified, its a good set up for all the shooting I've done so far (esp) .

Done a few competition shoots as a novice and done quite well averaging 55-60% and achieving top 5 placings at most shoots (p/b 3rd) so as of this week I've joined the CPSA and I'm starting to shoot registered shoots now to get my grading. Hopefully this is a friendly forum where I can call on help and advice as I progress through this interesting and fun sport .

That's about it for now look forward to chatting to you all.

Hi Steve, Welcome to ShootClay  :hi:  Enjoy your visits   :thumbsu:

Good Luck with the Competitions!

Hello Steve good luck sounds like you are getting some good advise already that's a pretty good starting average :)

Back