Japan

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well how did you get on ? Enjoy it ?
It was great mate, really did enjoy it and I got to try a few different guns. Can't wait until next time, hopefully I'll have my own gun by then too.

Hey,I managed to shoot a stand without hitting anything at all. If that dont cheer you up then nothing will. (did make it up though afterwards and wasnt the lowest score on the day)

Hey,I managed to shoot a stand without hitting anything at all. If that dont cheer you up then nothing will. (did make it up though afterwards and wasnt the lowest score on the day)
it happens mate ?

It happens . Had a bad day at abt myself last week . I dropped 10 in a row . The most i had ever dropped before that was 4 out of 25 . All the lads i shoot with were looking at me wondering was i shooting blanks or what .. I nearly cried i just couldnt understand what was wrong completly lost the head. But u just try put it out of your mind and move on and i only dropped 4 out of the next 75 . I blame the alignment of the planets :p

Then i had a decent day today at DTL got a 98/291 

Fortunately I dont get hung up about it. I shoot for fun and dont sulk when it goes wrong. I shoot round the farm,squirrels and crows and other vermin,I do quite well. I love clay shooting and will always try my best. But I know my limitations and will not get disheartened when I shoot poorly. I just try better next time. Consol myself with the thought that I have the best trained gundogs in the west.

It happens . Had a bad day at abt myself last week . I dropped 10 in a row . The most i had ever dropped before that was 4 out of 25 . All the lads i shoot with were looking at me wondering was i shooting blanks or what .. I nearly cried i just couldnt understand what was wrong completly lost the head. But u just try put it out of your mind and move on and i only dropped 4 out of the next 75 . I blame the alignment of the planets :p

Thankyou,made me feel human.

this is common in trap. Miss one, wonder why, call pull on next one but still wondering why so miss another. Now wondering why you missed two in a row, call pull but miss cos still wondering why you missed two in a row. Next line, having had time to come to terms with it, all is well. You have seconds in trap in order to steady your mind.

What is it with raw food....have they been blighted with power cuts in the past and people just got used to it?

Ive had stuff raw that we'd cook and cooked that we'd have raw.....

Where's the Alka Seltzer...

I loves the sushi.   I'm not sure about the dangerous killer one...  

Fortunately I dont get hung up about it. I shoot for fun and dont sulk when it goes wrong. I shoot round the farm,squirrels and crows and other vermin,I do quite well. I love clay shooting and will always try my best. But I know my limitations and will not get disheartened when I shoot poorly. I just try better next time. Consol myself with the thought that I have the best trained gundogs in the west.

Thankyou,made me feel human.
Still up for Saturday? 

Oh yes,looking forward to it. Shot badly Sunday so you have nothing to fear.

Back