Italian overdesign

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem  is , just like cycling gear , it was designed with a muscular young professional athlete in mind . The reality is it will be bought by a bloated middle aged chaps with more cash than sense   .  I look forward to seeing it on blokes with a 48” waist utilising the free left shoulder to load 4 sugars into their polystyrene mug., The right sleeve obviously will prevent grease burns from the double quarter pounder as it’s served from the caravan window of the local farm shoot ! 
That’s the majority of the male shooting fraternity....... harsh but close to the truth 😱😱😱

I like to have the smallest amount of fabric over my shoulder when i shoot, but if i wore something with that fit I'd look like 20lb of shoite in a 10lb bag. 

Lets face it their probably targeting the younger shooters, not us middle aged and above ones wearing stretch fabrics for all the wrong reasons

Smallbore target shooting has been like this for quite a few years now.

Gone are the thick woolly jumpers worn under the shooting jacket, compression base layers/sweat absorbing mid layers to wick the sweat away,too where I've never really understood 🙄 😄

One of the secrets of the top shooters is the means to access the alternate universe where the sweat is dumped into a neutron star.

Back