isis recoil reducer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

has anyone got any info regarding  the isis reducing kit ,  where can I buy in the uk  and who fits them ,   any idea on price  and do they really help ,  thanks in advance .      :p  

can thoroughly recommend this product.  Both myself and the hubby have them and would not have a gun without it now.  Also, Dave Izzard who makes them is a total gent.  Give him a ring and he will tell you what you need and who will fit it for you.  It was worth every penny having ours done and would recommend this product and service any time. 

I have heard good reviews about the gracoil reducer too  ,  anyone use one  on the forum ?
I have, personally prefer the recoil suppression part to that of the Isis but the latter is lighter and more discreet. 

I have, personally prefer the recoil suppression part to that of the Isis but the latter is lighter and more discreet. 
The Isis is great and can be tuned with springs to suit. A superb aspect is that the gun weighs and balances the same after you fit one, which I believe the other makes cannot offer.

Brilliant bit of kit my 2 guns MX8 and Dt10 are both fitted with them supplied by Dave and fitted by my local Gunsmith Ian Mulliner. Around two hundred to have fitted. Has been a god send with a few neck problems i have.

Will

Is Malcolm still practising the art, as I've heard conflicting rumours possibly related to his health.???

Steve
I'm not sure. I know he was off sick, not sure if he returned to work.. Recoil systems would know..

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll be recouperating from an operation but I spoke to him last week and when I'm ready he's going to do my adjustable stock.

If you are recoil sensitive, then try out a gun with one fitted because you will probably want one with immediate effect. I bought my current gun with one already installed, primarily because it was the right fit and the gun that I wanted. In hindsight it was a perfect match and is exceedingly comfortable to shoot. Although I am not recoil sensitive I can shoot any cartridge which some people turn there noses up at as they are considered a bit rough, but they are all fine to me. I have lent my shotgun to many new shooters who find it very comfortable. 

Malcolm Jenkins done mine late last year for £95.00 also, reducer and pad.

Fantastic bit of kit...

Malcolm Jenkins done ours too.  Put an adjustable comb on mine at same time as recoil pad and it fits like a dream.  I am short in height and don't have long arms so my stock has been cut down to fit me and he done it all.  Brilliant job.

HI, all, after having eye surgery for a detached retina,I was told to stop shooting unless I can drastically reduce recoil, I had a Danusa counter coil fitted by Brierley guns in the west midlands,and have never had a problem since.

Back