Isis adjustable recoil pad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give David Izzard a call at www.recoilsystems.com and he'll tell you everything you need to know :)

i have them on both my trap guns, which i shoot everything with.....

they are great.  i ground them to fit whilst on the guns, protecting the stock with insulating tape.  they do a grinding service i believe, so anyone not technically minded could use this.

Is the weight noticeable at all and do they add much in length to your stock, had a look at some metal versions and they seem very thick, dont fancy having to remove any wood if possible.

Yes my wife has one fitted to her MK3800 Trap gun, which thanks to the lovely Nicola on here we got a good price secondhand but completely unused.

1) Remove old pad.

2) Screw isis into place.

3) Scribe round

4) Remove then cut off excess with saw.

5) Grind it down to realy close to the line

6) Protect stock with tape, reinstall Isis final finish to what meets your approval

Alternatively pay Isis The extra £30-40.00 and let them grind it down.

Is the weight noticeable at all and do they add much in length to your stock, had a look at some metal versions and they seem very thick, dont fancy having to remove any wood if possible.
 No noticable difference in weight, but the adjustable pad is longer as there are to it is formed of 2 4mm spacing pieces which allow it to move, I think they only come in 23mm pad length but best check their website.

The non adjustable pads come in various letghs from 11mm upto 28mm from memory

I think an extra 4mm will be ok already have a 25mm pad so it will be a negligible difference..thanks all for the advice..

Loads of posts on this ...Matt might link you to them.

Green pad - Best thing since sliced bread - on all my guns.

Several people on the international circuit (non-UK) now using them.

Great things spread fast....

Anything else....contact Dave.

p.s. Did i say that you will never regret it......and the best are the thicker ones.

Just pop the word ISIS in the search bar at the top right - and there are 22 posts mentioning the word.

I can't for some reason, link to a search directly - harrumph.

Back