Isis recoil pad.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best I can do is a new 23mm I'm afraid.
Thank you for that, but that may just be too big. I had one on a Miroku a few years ago and was very impressed by them. I now have a ProSport and even with the thinner of the 2 pads supplied, the stock is too long. I have fitted a 525 pad for the time being, although the length is OK, the rubber has a tendency to 'grip' occasionally, causing a mismount. I wanted to try an Isis again, to see if it made any appreciable difference.

I found the Beretta Microcore grippy after changing from a gun with a hard plastic heel plate. I soon found :

• that it becomes less grippy with use
  • I tend to mount the gun differently i.e. I keep it away from my clothing while mounting

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried almost everything in one form or another. Yes, I try to remember to push the gun away as I mount it, pulling my left hand back etc. etc. Problem is after 60 years of mounting ALL of my guns in EXACTLY the same way, time after time, I find changing that routine is quite alien to me. I did have an Isis pad on a previous gun, but it was a straight replacement for the Miroku trap pad and it transformed the gun. Problem is this is probably going to be around 15mm thick and I am unsure how well the thinner pad would react to the recoil. That is why I was hoping to try a thinner pad before I bought a new one.

Latest posts

Back