ips does simulated head cam

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant, looks great fun! That camera is a little pearler for the money as well, great resolution too! Nice one [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it state what FPS it is?

its brilliant fun mate.

no idea on tech spec but it does the job. I paid about 80 quid last year but there sub 50 now. Highly reccomend them they are superb. I use it mainly when training and working the dog as you can pick up things that need polishing that you missed in the moment. Yesterday was first time I tried it for shooting. It did fall off my head at one point on a screaming high midi.

ps

the only thing that doesn't come with the cam is a head strap. I got one from amazon for about a tenner

if you stop the second one at 5 seconds in, your barrels are like a bannana......

Got to say was a tad worried glancing at the title, didnt see the CAM bit, thought it was the sequel to the IPS does Dallas .............

didn't notice the banana, did it help or hinder the shot do you reckon ?

yes I hovered over the keyboard at the word head, I nearly left it there for dramatic effect ?

didn't notice the banana, did it help or hinder the shot do you reckon ?

yes I hovered over the keyboard at the word head, I nearly left it there for dramatic effect ?
Now look Ian......we've known each other for some years. I really do feel that it's time you went to the quack, the medication is obviously not working as it used to. I simply couldn't imagine you doing the things you get up to these days, well not back in our OT shooting days. 

OK I got used to you acquiring the tweed outfits, the green wellies, the dog training,the thrashing about in the undergrowth and bushes, the pretty game guns etc. But now you are using a bit of kit which some of our local kids use to film themselves on their skateboards and scooter things. You could be one step away from losing the plot totally Ian.

Look.....sit down...have a single malt (or several)....have a cigar.....reflect on recent events......then go and get some psychiatric help!  Before we see videos of you on a bloody skateboard!  :lol:

I think this is all preparation for a series on UTube called - Ips does (input title). This has been building up on here for a long time, with which i believe to gain an idea of the responses and experience before going full tilt into it (Stealthy bugger)  :D

Nice vid Ips.

Ahh...now i get it its all a marketing ploy for the new range of IPS branded products!

Maroon wellies,camoflage gunslips and tweed dog coats....the mind boggles  :D

Ahh...now i get it its all a marketing ploy for the new range of IPS branded products!

Imagine the "IPS DOES"  t-shirts  :D  

IPS trainers, IPS camo gear, IPS jeans with custom ported holes in them. He's gonna be on a winner!  :lol:

you can all scoff but ......?

branded clothing..um that's given me an idea. You know those t shirts with "keep calm do (insert whatever)" I could market a range that goes "schmokin does xxx" and "les does rifle shooting" etc etc.

its a dragon den moment for sure ?

you can all scoff but ......?

branded clothing..um that's given me an idea. You know those t shirts with "keep calm do (insert whatever)" I could market a range that goes "schmokin does xxx" and "les does rifle shooting" etc etc.

its a dragon den moment for sure ?
Not sure if i want to know what the xxx is!

Definitely think you should start your IPS Does Youtube channel some people make a fortune!

I know what les does, rifle thing, I have no idea what you do so add whatever xxxx ?

Not sure if i want to know what the xxx is!

Definitely think you should start your IPS Does Youtube channel some people make a fortune!
I didn't know folk made money on youtube until I watched summat on tv the other day. Presumably its to do with traffic and pop up advertising??

I believe he was a film character (Vin Deisel)  :lol:

"Simulated" fits nicely  :lol:
schmokin does it simulated style

I know what les does, rifle thing, I have no idea what you do so add whatever xxxx ?

I didn't know folk made money on youtube until I watched summat on tv the other day. Presumably its to do with traffic and pop up advertising??

schmokin does it simulated style
Schmokin....came from Jim Carey saying it in The Mask ;)

Spelt how he sounded  :D

23 bloody years ago!!

Latest posts

Back