ignorance is bliss

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too les, because I now have too much info to get rid of, hence my point.
Look Ian......I have these magic beans....all you have to do is put one in your pocket when you go onto the line. Before you go onto the line you just put all your thoughts into the little hole in the bean. They stay there in the bean until the squad is done, then the thoughts pop back out again, therefore you need to use the bean on every squad! MAGIC!!!!!  Beans are now on sale to trap shooters only, priced at only £55 per bean including first class postage!  :eek:k:

Me too les, because I now have too much info to get rid of, hence my point.

Look Ian......I have these magic beans....all you have to do is put one in your pocket when you go onto the line. Before you go onto the line you just put all your thoughts into the little hole in the bean. They stay there in the bean until the squad is done, then the thoughts pop back out again, therefore you need to use the bean on every squad! MAGIC!!!!!  Beans are now on sale to trap shooters only, priced at only £55 per bean including first class postage!  :eek:k:
You know what, this isn't as daft as it sounds.

http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/

I have some jelly beans will they do ?

mrs ips buys them for me cos I like them, I think its bribery for sexual favours but hey I dont mind, I like them.

I have some jelly beans will they do ?

mrs ips buys them for me cos I like them, I think its bribery for sexual favours but hey I dont mind, I like them.
Nah, jelly beans don't work Ian. You really do need my magic trap shooter beans mate! The magic beans can also be used as a contraceptive! You just put one in your shoe........it makes you limp!!!! :laugh:

Bring one in april I will swap you for a brew and a pig sandwich.

ps, bring the contracetive version also, many thanks.

I tell you what les in all seriousness I get the concept, its a sports psychology trick really.

Them phsyco blokes charge 100s for that kind of mumbo jumbo.

I tell you what les in all seriousness I get the concept, its a sports psychology trick really.

Them phsyco blokes charge 100s for that kind of mumbo jumbo.
The concept came from one of those things I've been reading lately about the variois states of mind as well as the various parts of the mind and what they each control. It's all fairly easy to understand, but actually putting the theories into practice is no easy matter, even though I've tried the training excercises several times now. The whole concept almost goes from psychology to things such as self hypnosis, yoga and certain Zen (ish) things!!! :eek:

OK Ian you already know my stance on this but I say it anyway! If the conscious mind takes over,in other words you start thinking about what you are doing, your natural instinct as governed by the unconscious mind, will be interrupted and the results are not usually good. I have to say that getting myself on auto pilot seems very difficult these days.
So if all of a sudden you have started to analyse every aspect and your concious mind is now stronger than your subconcious how do you get the unconcious back ?

Sounds expensive any cheaper options ?

I've read a few articles on that very subject, how to keep your conscious mind occupied to let your sub conscious take over...my simple solution try and think of the sea......cheaper than a lobotomy....

So if all of a sudden you have started to analyse every aspect and your concious mind is now stronger than your subconcious how do you get the unconcious back ?
Yep herein lies the problem!!

Dyosk

Any particular article you can throw my way ?

Back