HULL INTER COMP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats a lot. i have shot a lot of hull pro one / pro one dtl 300 and hull sovereign and never had a single missfire but ive never used the intercomp

tbh the only cartridge i ever had a problem with was Fiocchi tt one .

i would say look at the gun but the strikes, especially on the back 3 look more than deep enough , the front 3 maybe not .what gun is it ? miroku / browning by any chance?
It was actually 7 but 6 made a better shape!

They are all the same, the back 3 have a shadow.

18 month old Perazzi MX8

Is it a firing pin problem? Are the primers penetrated deeply enough  :oops: ? I'm a complete novice so I'm probably talking out of my arse!
You might want to edit the P&D&A words before Westley, Chippy & Balltrap get to read this!

I am assuming they have shot these before they decided to buy 5000?

I’ve not shot many Hull cartridges but that seems excessive for any brand. Only similar I have witnessed was Fiochhi – some poor chap shooting a registered at churchills had literally every 3rd cartridge fail. I’ve shot about 20,000 gamebore over the past few years and had just 3. Funnily enough non for cheaper Evo sporting, 2 white Gold and 1 black gold. They look like decent pin strikes so must be duff primers sp take them back for a replacement. Keep the box with the batch number and feed it back to Hull.

I think I've shot 50,000 Rios. I've had precisely 1 that didn't go bang. A couple have needed a tweak to the case to get them in the chamber, but that's it.

Years ago if you had this problem or any problem with a cartridge you would possibly get an apology and a free slab of 250 .

Nowadays you often don't even get an acknowledgement .

in the 80s I shot Winchester, victory and various horrible things like S&B and I think it was ten years or so before I had my first misfire, cant remember what brand.

could it be that quality and or quality control is not what it was ??

Bag them up and send to David at Hull and he will deal with it I have no doubt

Back