Hornet Fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavB

Thoroughly enjoyable day was had on Sunday. My first Fitasc at Hornet and only about my fourth visit. I was in a very experienced squad who were a good laugh as well as being very good shots.

The targets were excellent with nearly every type on show. Plenty of big targets as well some tricky close stuff. I think we had two no birds all day.

I struggled at the start, up on the platform then later on a few edge on crossers and dropped a couple by not planning properly and even underled a few. However it was a pleasure to watch the others in the squad mop up most of the targets.

Thanks to Kevin and the rest of the squad for a day well spent, looking foward to the next one

Yep totally agree, was a good shoot, looking forward to the one Kev is putting on 8th/9th June, apparently a couple of layouts will be on virgin ish ground so should be very enjoyable :)

Shame we missed this one, it would have been nice to shoot Hornet without the atrocious weather we've had the last few times.

Latest posts

Back