hip flask concoctions

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

ok what weird and wonderful concoctions have you had in your flask last season.

I invented a cheeky little no of scotch and cranberry juice, about fifty fifty mix. It went down very well with the other beaters especially the ladies. Not dissimilar to a dranbui

Broadside spirit
man that stuff is like fire water......its soo harsh

I like brandy and i bought a bottle of the Spirit of Broadside because I've never tried a brandy not made from grapes my god is it harsh... I gave it to my father inlaw who drinks just about anything and even he thought it was a bit too much

macieira royal brandy is my favorite its a Portuguese brandy its really smooth  

I love brandy, too nice for a hip flask where others may wish to share... A nip of spirit of broadside, no one asks again and so I get to drink only my own spit!

The worst i have ever tasted is Schlivowitz...paint stripper in disguise.
I have fond memories of that stuff. 

I had an ex who was Czech, her grandmother home distilled the stuff (can't comment on the legality of that...). I swear it used to evaporate before you could swallow it. Definitely not a drink you have for the taste.

When I went to stay with the family they would have a shot of it after breakfast. Got absolutely poo faced with her dad on the stuff one evening. Got on great with him despite him only speaking half a word of English and me only speaking 7 words of Czech, 5 of which not very repeatable to yer girlfriends dad. 

Alcohol is a great leveller.  

Also, sloe gin  is my go to for a hip flask. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back