Hi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexB90

Hi All,

I'm Alex and I'm new to clay shooting (kinda). I have shot a few times on holiday in the States but this is the first time I have pursued the hobby in the UK.

So far I have applied for my SGC, and have been told that I can expect to wait until 21st February 2013 for my visit (which is a joke when you bear in mind I applied on 20th September, a wait of 5 months).

Anyway, in the meantime I am looking to meet like-minded people who can give me a few pointers as well as a bit of fluffy rabbits :p , and maybe hook up with some local people to shoot with when I get kitted out.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Alex.

Alex - welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy the site - any questions, please let me know...

Nottinghamshire for your SGC? Anyone have any experience of the process here and the time delays!

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum, loads to learn and plenty of people to help. I'm too new to be much help. Just enjoy, shame about the SGC time delay, down here in Thames Valley mine took 4/5 weeks. One thing for sure you will be keen when you do get it!

Latest posts

Back