Hi from the north west

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
owls hoot !!!

never heard of it mate. Dolphin (on here) is my local, longton nr Preston. Nice ground balltrap and paul120 shoot there but don't let that put you off ?
I'll keep this one in mind it's only 45 mins away. I didn't realise how many shoots there was around me.

try a few and see which ones suit you. If you go to dolphin you will know which bloke is balltrap....he is the scary looking one ?

just bingled owls hoot, looks good have to try that one thanks for the heads up, maybe meet up there sometime holianl

just bingled owls hoot, looks good have to try that one thanks for the heads up, maybe meet up there sometime holianl
Yer, one of the royal mail guys who pops into my work mentioned it too me I think it's quite a new ground. As soon as I get my gun I'll drop you a message on here and maybe tag along some time. 

balltrap look at your messages bud ?

Reactions: ips
And if you see someone missing everything and making excuses that will be paul120 :lol:

look forward to it. I will have a recce at owls for us ?

Hi. New to the North West locality too. Work just across the water at Hooton. Fauxdegla is pretty good, west midlands and a few other cracking grounds about if you dont mind a bit of a drive.

Back