Looking for a coach North West Kent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportingmonty

Hello,

I have been shooting sporting for a couple of months, had safety coaching and two lessons coaching at the start. I have been shooting regurly at my local grounds, JJs and Dartford club. Shot a practice round of 78 ex 100 at JJ and 60 ex 100 at dartford clay ground. My main issue is highlighted when shooting at dartford which is targets which are further away, I am told this is a normal issue for a beginner. 

While I am still getting better shooting without instruction I believe i can accelerate this with some good coaching, I could do this at the grounds but I would like a coach who isnt necessarily tied to a ground. Can anyone recommend a coach in the north west kent area? 

I believe i can accelerate this with some good coaching
I believe this is applicable for most people, including myself  :oops:

I would like a coach who isnt necessarily tied to a ground
Any specific reason for this?

This doesn't have be a problem, if the ground the coach is tied to has sufficient practice possibilities.

I'm not living in the UK, so can't give you any recommendations for a good coach in your area.

Have you found anyone????

I'd say you need to be prepared to travell. I'd recommend you contact Ben Husthwaite and see which grounds he can offer you.

I've had some coaching and his methods fit with me, his attention to detail and the little extras bit of knowledge are way more than you'd get from a club coach.

Could try Alex Cobb, who has his own ground not too far west of you. Good layout and he is very experienced.

Surrey shooting school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back