Hi, from Lancs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mark welcome and enjoy the forum :hi:  plenty of friendly people here to expand your shooting, and make new friends

Hi mate ,welcome to the forum.

What's Kelbrook like ?

Going to drop my son and his mates @ Blackpool pleasure beach in the next week (if the weather somewhat improves)

And Kelbrook looked the nearest shooting ground, would be grateful for some feedback, and what the sporting stands are like.

I plan to spend a couple of hours there.

Cheers grifter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi mate ,welcome to the forum.

What's Kelbrook like ?

Going to drop my son and his mates @ Blackpool pleasure beach in the next week (if the weather somewhat improves)

And Kelbrook looked the nearest shooting ground, would be grateful for some feedback, and what the sporting stands are like.

I plan to spend a couple of hours there.

Cheers grifter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kelbrook, nice place the only critism I have is that the stands are to close together, so sometimes you get your birds shot by the next stand or vice versa £26 per 100 non member price it aint bad some good testing birds, the only other point is if you shoot it regually the stands dont tend to change that often, the real good point in the cafe, smashing lady who runs it can't do enough for you always good food. There is also the on site shop if your require carts etc. If the weather stops the same make sure you take some warm clothing as it's half way up a valley can can be rather cold . There are nearer places to Blackpool dependant on what day you are thinking of coming up, plenty of choice if it's a sunday but less any other day, there is blackpool sporting clays, not shot it myself but got a good reputation http://www.blackpoolsportingclays.co.uk/. Kelbrook from blackpool then you are looking about a hours drive but you will enjoy

Kelbrook, nice place the only critism I have is that the stands are to close together, so sometimes you get your birds shot by the next stand or vice versa £26 per 100 non member price it aint bad some good testing birds, the only other point is if you shoot it regually the stands dont tend to change that often, the real good point in the cafe, smashing lady who runs it can't do enough for you always good food. There is also the on site shop if your require carts etc. If the weather stops the same make sure you take some warm clothing as it's half way up a valley can can be rather cold . There are nearer places to Blackpool dependant on what day you are thinking of coming up, plenty of choice if it's a sunday but less any other day, there is blackpool sporting clays, not shot it myself but got a good reputation http://www.blackpoolsportingclays.co.uk/. Kelbrook from blackpool then you are looking about a hours drive but you will enjoy

Latest posts

Back