Hello to all!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyD3

Hello all,

This is just a little hello post to say that I'm new here, looking forward to meeting you all. 

My name is Lily Davis, I'm 25, shoot a 20 bore silver pigeon, and look after the lodge, events and membership at Atkin Grant & Lang shooting ground in Hertfordshire. 

You'll probably here more from me as I'm also looking after the CPSA competitions, this is our first year holding them so I'd like as much feedback as possible so we can make any appropriate changes for next year to try and get as many of you lovely lot there as possible!

Anyway, that's enough about me. Speak to you all soon!

Cheers

Lily

Hello all,

This is just a little hello post to say that I'm new here, looking forward to meeting you all. 

My name is Lily Davis, I'm 25, shoot a 20 bore silver pigeon, and look after the lodge, events and membership at Atkin Grant & Lang shooting ground in Hertfordshire. 

You'll probably here more from me as I'm also looking after the CPSA competitions, this is our first year holding them so I'd like as much feedback as possible so we can make any appropriate changes for next year to try and get as many of you lovely lot there as possible!

Anyway, that's enough about me. Speak to you all soon!

Cheers

Lily
Welcome to the forum Lily. Atb Joe  :thumbsup:

Great to see you on here Lily. Aways nice to see such a pleasant helpful face at AGL! The registered shoots have lots of promise, especially with the expansion of the grounds up there. See you next time.

Hi Lily, Welcome to ShootClay   :hi:  Enjoy your visits     :thumbsu:  and we look forward to your input.

Made it to the first Registered and look forward to getting back there soon.

Hi and Welcome,

Great to see another female in the sport, am trying to convince my wife to give it ago again, with more females about i think it will help a snow ball effect to get more onboard.

ATB

Matt

Thank you! It would be great to have some more ladies in the sport, if only for the selfishness of wanting some friends to shoot with!
And what's wrong with us chaps ????? :spiteful:   :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back