Hello shootclays! Another newbie here!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simonix

Joined the forum today!

I'm Simon. I've very recently took up clay shooting, and loving very minute of it!

I live in Rutland, and am becoming a regular at kibworth ground as its my nearest.

I've got a 40 year old AYA side by side for fun, and a lovely Miroku 7000 sporter MC that is my main gun.

Looking forward to reading througYh the forum and feeding on the wealth of knowledge in it!

See you around!

:)

Si

Welcome along, have fun! (will be at Kibworth tomorrow with the indomitable Mr Solomons!)
Funnily enough, I went to school with Ed (year below I think?). We have a few mutual friends around Uppingham where I live.
Im planning on going to kibworth tomorow too so might see you there?!

Thanks for all the welcomes too guys! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to meet you today Tony. Sorry I was a bit late!!

Really need to get some lead through my gun over the next couple of months before booking a coaching session with mr Solomoms myself!

Had to go and get some confidence back after shooting trap with you by shooting some of the "coaching" traps at the ground! I can hit those ones easy! ;-)

Sorry didn't get introduced.
Tony's a rude bugger :)
Catch you another time.

Sent from my mobile that's my excuse for typos and errors.

Catch you another time.

Oh! Think I saw you then in the clubhouse?!

Yes, sorry if I didn't say hello, etc!! Will really appreciate some company at Kibworth, so will have to message you on here if I'm visiting.

You will have to bear with me though, my current shooting performance seems to be more about making a lot of bang noises, and not much clay breaking!! ;-)

Catch you another time.

Oh! Think I saw you then in the clubhouse?!
Yes, sorry if I didn't say hello, etc!! Will really appreciate some company at Kibworth, so will have to message you on here if I'm visiting.
You will have to bear with me though, my current shooting performance seems to be more about making a lot of bang noises, and not much clay breaking!! ;-)
I had my two children with me.
Shout when you're about would be great to meet up.

Back