Hello from the Isle of Man.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Brew

Hi guys,

My name is Steve and I live in the Isle of Man.  I have shot for most of my life, shooting at local clay competitions from a young age up now.  I have recently had a desire to try and compete at higher level and see what I can achieve, the main thrust of this is probally teaching my 11 year old boy and 9 year old girl how to shoot clays etc .

Time will tell although  local results and performance are steadily improving over  the last few months .

I hope to get to know some of you guys and look forward  to learning new things  from you guys in the know. 

Thanks for having me. 

Atb

Steve

Hey Steve

Good to see another yessir on the board.

I see that you respected Remembrance Sunday and skipped the 50 Sporting too.

See you Sunday I guess.

Keith

Hey Steve

Good to see another yessir on the board.

I see that you respected Remembrance Sunday and skipped the 50 Sporting too.

See you Sunday I guess.

Keith
is that Mr Jones?  

Yeh I had shot 250 cartridges over Thursaday, Friday and Sataurday last week and got soaking on all three days, I couldn't be doing with a 4th day on a row ..

Shame I missed it really as the sporting seems to be my thing lately.  But hey there will be other days.

you might be the guy to speak to actually, I'm looking at going to the UK to compete over the next year, if you can point me I. The right direction?

Steve

I'm looking at going to the UK to compete over the next year, if you can point me I. The right direction?
I would say your best bet is to head East and you won't go far wrong!  :wink:

Have fun on the forum. Welcome aboard. :smile:

Back