Hello From Nuneaton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ian im also from Nuneaton, where abouts do you shoot?

Thank you all for the warm friendly welcome.

@ SoR, I mostly shoot at Normanton and Grange Farm depending on discipline. Where do you frequent and what do you shoot?

Hi Iain and welcome.

Gearing up for the weekend indeed . . . . . . . . 4x4, gun, cartridges, thermal underwear, fleece, waterproof coat, snood, hat, thermal gloves, thermal socks, ear defenders, safety glasses, range bag, hand warmers, wellingtons, de-icer, shovel, hmmmm - think that's about it.

Can't bloody wait :fie:    

Spa vale and started going to grange only just back to shooting had a few year break

Hi Ian I'm quite local to you , I also shoot with sor at spa vale I've been shooting 6 months ish I've been to grange farm only the once and it's a top shoot hope to do a lot more there !!!!!!!

Hi DAG, never been to Spa Vale. Could maybe meet up with SoR and chuck some lead.

Did you guys brave the snow this weekend ?

No mate wife went on a spa weekend so I had the kids and the weather was sh*te anyway. I can sometimes go to spa vale on a Friday it's a bit quieter and have a laugh they have a sporting, tower & fitasc there

Latest posts

Back