HELLO FROM CYPRUS

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casachill

I'm a new member so I want to introduce myself. I'm from Cyprus and I'm living in Nicosia. I like shooting and especially Sporting Fitasc and Sporting Compak.

Welcome aboard - enjoy ShootClay - would be great to find out more about shooting in Cyprus - any questions please let me know.

Always fancied a shooting trip to Cyprus, so welcome aboard. I can see another expedition coming on :)

Now thats the place to live and shoot :) save a fortune on waterproofs :.:

Welcome, I live in Pyrgos near Limassol and have shot at Nicosia.

I like the club but it needs trees, especially in July - September.

I usually shoot at Limassol.

Do you shoot the local competitions?

Les Kerr

welcome buddy ,,off to cyprus in late june for quiet holiday with the wife,,peace and tranquility ,love it

Hello Casachill and welcome to the site. I've bumped into quite a few Cypriots shooting over the years, I took a young chap (called Michael I think) pigeon shooting once back in the 90's, he was so keen I couldn't stop him carrying 300 cartridges to the hide :.: :.: . He went back after his uni finished at Canterbury, his dad was a big shot banker I believe, if you see him say hello for me.

Cyprus has the highest numbers of shooters per head of capita in the world by the way, :cool: ;) as if you didn't know.

Latest posts

Back