Heard of Pass-It-On ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy72

Hi all , have you heard of pass-it-on ?? Its a non-profit group who dedicate most of their time to educating the young to all manner of country sports .. its a great cause and should be fully supported . they hold taster days throughout the year and once you've paid your membership they are free (minimal cost) or you can just pay for each day.

I think the work rob and the other guys are doing is brilliant …. heres the website http://www.pass-it-on-young-sports.org.uk

Come and see them at the Ian Coley Countryside Day this Saturday 2nd June, fun for all the family. The work they are doing is fab, and we are donating to the great work they are doing.

I'm a member and a regional adviser for "Pass it on"

It's a wonderful organisation and everyone that has anything to do with country sports what so ever should check it out and join.

I've cleared my diary for that Saturday 2nd June so I can be there to help out. ;)

i would have loved to make this date but unfortunately I'm stuck with the kiddies ( too young to shoot yet ) … brilliant work being done by the pass-it-on gang and just wish it was a little more local to me :.: :.:

reading all the stuff on FB seems to have been a brilliant day today at the ian coley day .. good fun had by all

Latest posts

Back