Hands up

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidney

Who's shooting the OT selection at southern counties this coming weekend. I've already greased the gun ready! Could be a wet weekend by the looks.

Not doing the journey down to SC three times in four weekends and I'd rather keep the £120 entry fee in my pocket too.

England ABT team selection shoot at SC two weeks ago £67 for 200 targets.

The GB UT selection shoot at SC a week ago £102 for 200 targets (£2 levy as English Open).

The GB OT selection shoot this coming weekend £120 for 200 targets.

GB shoots have become an expensive game. £120 entry, at least same again on hotel, with food fuel and cartridges it's a good £400 plus per weekend.

Sounds just like shooting a 2 day GB FITASC shoot, got to take wife/kids and make it a social occasion/mini break to justify it...well I do:)

England ABT team selection shoot at SC two weeks ago £67 for 200 targets.

The GB UT selection shoot at SC a week ago £102 for 200 targets (£2 levy as English Open).

The GB OT selection shoot this coming weekend £120 for 200 targets.
Yes agreed Phil and DT...... There is absolutely no sense in this pricing. 200 clays is 200 clays. Team levy rip off on BICTSF.

GB shoots have become an expensive game. £120 entry, at least same again on hotel, with food fuel and cartridges it's a good £400 plus per weekend.
Sid - recent UT selection shoot cost over £700 for the two of us! Alright we did stay in the George Albert (because we thought everybody else would be...not! Doh!) but even so. Luckily the next one local so no hotel bills but 2 x entries and cartridges, food, diesel, etc will still add up. Maybe I need to give up and just fund Harry?

Nice to see entry concessions for juniors!...not a single £ off the full entry. And they wonder why only 5 juniors turn up? Doesn't bode we'll for the future of trap shooting does it!

DT

I find it incredible that there is no real push to get juniors shooting selection shoots. There should be big concessions (like abroad) to keep our young ones (and their parents) interested in the game.....or we die out as a sport.

Well done to the CPSA andABT Management.
(Ninja mode.....

Ssssssssssssssssh they probably ducked up on the price......you know what they are like.....it will probably be £300 next year to accommodate this years possible loss :laugh: )

Shows interesting negotiating skills from SC ......

I can imagine the scene in my head........

I like you lot.....so you can have it for (x)

I sort of like you lot ....well if pushed....so you can have it for (y)

I am supposed to like you lot...but really you are a pain in the ass......so you can have it for (z) and be thankful that you are shooting here at all

:laugh:

Of course this is my imagination and I am sure there will be rhyme and reason to the fluctuations in the flocculations ..... :laugh:

hope you have a Borat style mankini to wear out in Kazakhstan?!

If not you can borrow mine.

Latest posts

Back