Hamilton gunslip / stand thingy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be the 5 years I lived in Scotland, pockets got deeper and arms got shorter :lol: :p

Used my new Hamilton Slip Stand today for the first time (bought at the Shooting Show last weekend). Very pleased with the way it performed. Have taken the guidance from Gregg to hang my cartridge bag when it is windy. It seems to work (So Far). Clearly it is getting popular as, even though it was a small 80 bird ESP, at one point I could see 7 of these slips in use around the stands. Have to say great product but when there are so many of them parked they do become quite an obstacle!

Instead of gun racks shoots will have to install "Hamilton Bays"  :sarcastichand:

The easiest way would surely be a golf trolley!
I'm using one at the moment with an old zipless gun slip inside it. Ideally Hamilton will produce one that can sit on the trolly instead with provision for carrying shells too. :twitch:

I'm using one at the moment with an old zipless gun slip inside it. Ideally Hamilton will produce one that can sit on the trolly instead with provision for carrying shells too. :twitch:
Hammy, if it's a zipless slip, you must be removing the gun unbroken??  Dear me...go and sit on the naughty step!

Back