Gunsite next 100 sporting reg 14th Sept

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

Hi all,

Just to say the next 100 sporting registered at Gunsite Range is next Sunday 14th Sept. Entries 10-1.30. Signposted off A4 at West Kennett,Wilts,in between Marlborough and Calne (SN8 1QF)

I have recently acquired a 60 foot cherry picker. If its parked on the bank,I reckon it will throw a driven target in excess of 70 feet. As well as giving an extra facility to throw good competition targets,it will be available for anyone wishing to sharpen up their driven skills for the upcoming game season

I am also going to open the ground up for some sporting practise on a few Saturdays,starting Saturday 20th Sept,and see what the response is. Now that Widdington has closed for the winter, I thought that it may be of interest to some of you? Clays are 30p each,so turn up and shoot as many or as little as you want? No claymate,so I will rely on people,s honesty. Lessons will also be available for £50 per hour-including first 50 clays free

If anyone requires any further info please give me a call or message me?

Sean Ponting 07979 874887

Back